CMS Client Training for WordPress®, Drupal®, and Joomla® Websites
Learn how to create content for your WordPress website with private CMS client training. One-on-one training is instructor-led interactive online with private and group session available. Learn how to create and edit content.
- Virtual Interactive live Instructor-Led Training: Drupal®, WordPress®, Joomla®
- You and the trainer/tutor are looking at the same screen using presentation software.
- You talk with the instructor by phone, smart phone, or other communication device.
- You can work in a sandbox site or your site.
- Download Skype
- Create an account with Skype or login with existing account.
- Read instructions here on using screensharing
- Skype: Will allow us to talk free of charge using our computers.
**Requires voice and audio capabilities
CMS Client Training Requirements
- Make your decision as to who will be editors and who will be authors before you make your training appointment.
- Allow at least 45 minutes for training appointments
- Complimentary training for clients include two 45 minute sessions.
Additional sessions are available for fee.
- Please letter others know you are not to be disturbed.
If you accept phone calls or take “breaks” during training, your training session will be discontinued and you will be charged the full amount for the training.
Training Session Instructions
- Be online using your Skype account 5 minutes before your training appointment begins. Be sure to not CONNECT before your session begins!
- Make sure you are logged into Skype and that your audio and voice capabilities are working properly
- Navigate your browser to your website.
Read Before You Start
[button url=”/shop” size=”small” color=”primary”]Purchase Additional Training[/button]